Updated on December 1st, 2021, based on information available at the time of this release..
As you know, we attach the utmost importance to always providing you with the best service as a receptive on our destinations.
Canada’s borders remain open to fully vaccinated travelers. However, as of December 1st, new conditions apply:
- All travelers over 12 years old must be vaccinated for a minimum of 14 days (2 vaccines)
- A PCR test is required for those over 5 years of age (maximum 72 hours before flying)
- Travellers who have been vaccinated twice and are arriving by air must undergo a screening test upon arrival in Canada (paid for by the government) and isolate themselves while waiting for the results (generally no more than 24 hours).
- All travelers must register on ArriveCAN at least 72 hours before departure.
- The request for an eTA remains mandatory.
We invite you to take into account that these announcements are subject to change by the government. For any information, we invite you to visit the official website of the Canadian Government.
In spite of the crisis that we are all going through at the moment, our teams remain at your disposal for any questions you may have regarding future reservations.
All our suppliers and partners join Toundra Voyages in thanking you for your loyalty and willingness to support our industry in the current context.
We thank you all,
Managing Director Toundra Voyages